Thursday, July 15, 2010

School room 2009

Here are some pictures from September 2009 of our school room. This is a view of easel and computer desk.
This is where I had toy, craft supplies and some educational games stored.


Here is another view of that area above. There is also a picture of what we now use for workboxes. Previously they stored paper, scissors, glue, rulers, etc. We still use those boxes for that, but also use the same type of boxes for our workboxes.



This is a slightly better view of our "big desk". I used an old hollow door, covered with wood looking self adhesive paper. It currently holds two computers, plus other things needed (pens, pencils, paper etc.). This desk is going to be moved to our playroom for the kids to use to play on. They will be getting their own desks for this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My husband and I

My husband and I
Photo from our wedding day..long time ago!

Math a different way picture

Math a different way picture
Here is a picture of what Abby did for math a diferent way.