Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our playroom/school room 2008











I'm curently rearranging our everchanging homeschool room. Here are some pictures of our school room from 2008 (when I had changed it into a playroom). This room was formerly our dining room and it is a small room. When I say small, I mean small. It is only about 9x8(can't remember exactly). The room no longer looks this way, I'll post new pictures later. This was the first way it was arranged after converting from dining room to playroom. I've seen so many great pictures of homeschool classrooms, but most are much bigger. I thought it might be nice to post these for others that may have only small rooms to work with as well. I have arranged and rearranged this room many times! Now, I'm rearranging it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My husband and I

My husband and I
Photo from our wedding day..long time ago!

Math a different way picture

Math a different way picture
Here is a picture of what Abby did for math a diferent way.